Why was my purchase not approved with Silvrr?
Silvrr does not approve 100% of all orders and our aim is to support sensible spending habits.
We understand that it can be frustrating to be declined for purchase after being approved in the past. However, our approval process helps Silvrr responsibly offer our services to our customers.
Please understand that our Customer Service is not able to change the automated outcome of the approval decision.
The reason for non-approval:
There are many reasons for rejection, which may be any of the following:
- Attempting too many purchases in a short amount of time may result in being rejected (fraud prevention)
- The approval decision is not based solely on credit score, but rather multiple internal data points such as past payment history
- IP address problem (fraud prevention)
Good to know:
- Each purchase is a new decision so one rejection does not mean that your future purchases will always be declined
- A rejection does not negatively impact your credit score
- You can pay in full amount or retry installments later