We do not provide services to anyone under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided to Us any personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact Us. If we become aware that anyone under the age of 18 has provided Us with any personally identifiable information, we will delete such information and the account.
1.How We collect your data
1.1Personal data that you voluntarily provide us are as follows:
We will collect, store and process information that you voluntarily provide to us during registration and use of our application in connection with the following matters:
a.Fill in registration information including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, date of birth, occupation, financial records, list of installed applications, financial details and history, and any personal data contained in correspondence between you and Us via email, telephone or physical mail correspondence, as well as other information that we may require from time to time;
b.Biometric data (via voice files, facial features, or other parts of the body) provided when you upload the biometric data to Silvrrplus, when you consent to Silvrrplus’s use of your biometric data, Silvrrplus(or service providers, such as technology vendors, working on our behalf) collects face scan information—face geometry information and related information—necessary to accomplish the purposes stated in this Policy;
c.Data that you provide when making transactions and/or using the SilvrrplusCredit Program services available in the Silvrrplus Application;
d.Data that you provide through platforms, applications or other third parties, based on your consent on the relevant platform or application to the extent permitted by the provisions of Applicable Law;
e.Information contained in the correspondence between you and us via email or physical mail correspondence.
f.Information (including photos or pictures) that you provide when submitting criticism or suggestions or complaints to Silvrrplusand/or our merchants for the violation of our rules;
g.The information contained in your decision with consent if you decide to register with our services or products;
h.Review or opinion or feedbacks that you provide on our services and products;
i.Photos or pictures of evidence for product return and payment refund that you upload (if any); and
j.All data and or information that you provide to us voluntarily from time to time.
If the user objects and does not want to share the above personal information/data, the user can opt out or choose not to give consent to share personal information/data. Users can contact the Silvrrplus call center at any time as explained in point 8 below, if they want to change the agreement to use the user’s personal data.
1.1A Sensitive Personal Data
1.1B Personal Data of other Individuals
1.2Personal data that We collect automatically
Information will contain information including but not limited to:
- geographic location
- IP address
- domain name
- contact list
- list of downloaded apps
- the frequency of use of the downloaded application
- operating systems and platforms
- IMEI(International Mobile Equipment Identity)
- the brand of the device used
- the type of device used
- Network connection type
- Mobile Ad ID
- requested object
- Biometric Data
- other information contained in the Information
Information stored on your device will be sent automatically to our website, application or data center. Therefore, if you want to deactivate your information or delete your information that we collect automatically, you can do this by clearing cookies on your device where you have full control and rights over cookies or you can delete the Silvrrplus application.
1.3Personal data that we collect based on your consent through third party applications (such as Facebook or Google)
- User id
- Access token or similar identification and authentication technology used by the manager of your Social Media Account
- All data and or information that you provide to us voluntarily from time to time.
By downloading or using the Silvrrplus Application, you hereby give consent to Silvrrplus to access the information as mentioned above, without requiring a separate approval from you.
Apart from the things mentioned above, we may also collect other information about you, your device or your use of our website or application with your consent (if required by applicable law).
2.How We use Your data
As a trading platform application company that facilitates legal online trading activities and complies with Applicable Laws, Silvrrplus has an interest in providing the best service and increasing the efficiency of its application. Therefore, we will use and process your personal data including but not limited:
- for the purpose of data verification and/or identification as a fulfillment of Silvrrplus’s risk management requirements
- for the transactional interests including but not limited to purchasing, paying, delivering financial products or services, finance and or other financial-related products;
- to comply with Applicable Laws, guidelines and regulations governing treatment in the respected country;
- to facilitate you to obtain financial products through our Affiliates or Partners (as defined below) who operate lawfully under Applicable Law, where they can carry out analysis to understand your financial needs and requirements with the aim of providing financial products that suit your needs You;
- for the interest in verifying your data through third party services including but not limited to verification through a system provided by our Affiliate or Partner system, in connection with the financial product requested by you;
- as preference data for us, in creating relevant promotional content and marketing materials;
- to make improvements to our services and products to ensure that the content presented is appropriate and efficient for you
- to generate statistical and research data for internal reporting and as required by Applicable Law and/or record keeping requirements
- for software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth use of the SilvrrplusApplication
- to store, maintain, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) the user’s personal data, whether within or outside the user’s jurisdiction
- for all actions that aim to provide services, marketing, advertising, operational interests, business development along with due diligence to the extent permitted by applicable legal provisions.
- specifically related to biometric data (including but not limited to face geometry information and related information), our biometric system is used for identification purposes through user characteristics for the identity verification process using data attached to the user so that identity verification can only be carried out by people with the exact same profile because biometric records are unique and cannot be transferred. We need this to reduce the occurrence of access by parties other than the users themselves as a fulfillment of Silvrrplus’s risk management requirements for the use of Silvrrplusservices and services from third parties including but not limited to services provided through our Affiliate or Partner system, in connection with the financial product requested by You. Furthermore, biometric data is also required to support the requirements of implementing applicable laws and regulations (including but not limited to regulations of relevant authorities regarding the implementation of anti-money laundering and prevention of terrorism financing programs in the financial services sector) that require services from third parties including but not limited to services provided through our Affiliate or Partner system to carry out the process of identifying and verifying applicants, in connection with the financial product requested by you.
- Specifically related to biometric data in the form of a fingerprint that may be used to login to the SilvrrplusApplication, this data is used for the authentication process when you enter the Silvrrplus We do not store the biometric data. Unless otherwise notified to you, such data is stored on your mobile device and may be stored by third parties, such as the manufacturer of your mobile device. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access or any loss of the biometric data stored on your mobile device.
If you decide to get financial products from our Affiliates or Partners through our application, then, we will use this data to initiate and maintain correspondence with you via electronic mail (email), SMS (short message service), registered mail, telephone calls and other channels as permitted by Applicable Law.
Apart from the points mentioned above, we may also use your personal data to protect and prevent fraud, claims and other obligations to comply with Applicable Laws if necessary. In this situation, We reserve the right to freeze, disable or take appropriate action against Your account in accordance with Applicable Law.
In the event that the user no longer uses the Silvrrplus application or is no longer registered as an Silvrrplus user, we shall take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently delete all personal data within twenty-four (24) months subject to any requirement set out by relevant authorities. During the retention period, we will not share your personal data (including but not limited to biometric data) to any third party in a way that violates the law.
3.With whom We may share Your data
To protect your privacy, we will not sell, rent or disclose your information to any third party without your consent. However, in order to facilitate you to get better services and or products as well as to fulfill our operational needs, we may share your personal data with the following third parties:
c.Third Party Service Providers that we have appointed to act on our behalf in providing services and ensuring that our functions and services can run properly and efficiently. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not allow Third Party Service Providers to use your personal data for other purposes;
d.IT system management providers that we use who act on our behalf, to manage IT systems that may contain personal data;
e.The payment system provider that we appoint will operate the system based on the provisions of the Applicable Law;
f.To our advisers and insurance companies, in the event of a claim;
g.Government agencies, stock exchange agencies or representatives, or to respond to requests from law enforcement authorities under Applicable Law.
i.other third parties in order to achieve the purpose of using data and information as stated in point 2 above.
4.Security of your data
In maintaining the security of your data, we use an electronic system that is equipped with an adequate level of security, required by applicable law and we will update the security level from time to time. However, please note that although we always take the best possible steps to protect your personal data, no website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
In the event illegal access and activities against the confidentiality of your personal data which is beyond the control of Silvrrplus, Silvrrplus will immediately notify you at the earliest to reduce the risks arising from it.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data details including username, password, email or any other verification mode on Silvrrplus to anyone and to always maintain and be responsible for the security of the device you are using.
4A. Acknowledgement and Approval
You can withdraw your consent for any or all of the collection, use, disclosure or your personal data at any time by providing reasonable written notice to the contact listed below.
You hereby understand and acknowledge that if Silvrrplus approved the withdrawal of your consent, such withdrawal may result in the termination of your account or your contractual relationship with Silvrrplus where all rights and obligations of each party are still fully protected.
Identity theft and the practice of currently known as ‘phishing’ are of great concern to Silvrrplus. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time request your credit information, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited email or telephone communication.
We may not be held responsible in any form for:
a.the security and confidentiality of your personal data that you store by yourself or submit to third parties or other parties;
b.the security and confidentiality of personal data whose disclosure has been made to the public or third parties, whether the disclosure is done by you or any other party than us, and the disclosure occurs not because of our negligence or mistake in protecting your personal data;
c.all consequences arising from your negligence in keeping the security and confidentiality of your personal data; and
d.all consequences arising from the use of any media that you use to store, upload, submit, transfer and/or share your personal data, such as, among others; internet network and cloud storage services.
5.Sites provided by third parties
6.Your rights as the owner of the data
For all data that you provide to us voluntarily, and which we collect automatically as explained in point 1 above, you have the right to:
a.The right to obtain information. You have the right to obtain information by asking us about your data that we store from time to time. This information includes, among other things, your data that we store, lists of names of third parties who receive your data from us, lists of names of third parties who provide your data to us, if we get your data from other third parties
b.Right to correct. You have the right to update or change your data stored with us.
c.Right to deletion. You have the right to partially or completely delete your data stored with us from time to time, on the following basis:
a)You withdraw Your consent to be a user on Our platform;
b)Your data has been used unlawfully; and
c)Other things that you think have violated your rights.
6A. The right to make a complaint to the authorities.
You have the right to make a complaint to the relevant authorities, in this case, the complaint is emailed to the Department of Personal Data Protection (email@example.com).
In connection with your request to obtain information, correct and delete data, we will verify the authenticity of your identity before we process the request. Furthermore, we have the right to stop our services to you either in part or in whole after deleting your data on our platform.
You can exercise your rights to obtain information, correct and delete data by contacting us in the manner described in point 8 below.
7.Consent you give
8.How to contact Us
Street Corner Ecommerce Sdn Bhd
Call Center: 03-9213 1022