Please also refer to the Silvrr+ services “Terms and Conditions”, which applies for the users that wish to procure our services and products. If you do so, you will be directed to the related pages to fulfill your consent.
1. How we collect your data
1.1 Personal data that you submit to us voluntarily.
We will collect, store, and process the information that you voluntarily provide to us during registration and utilizing our app in connection with the following:
a. Filling in the registration information consists of name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, occupation, and any personal data contained within the correspondence between you and us through email or physical letter correspondence;
b. Information contained in the correspondence between you and us through email or physical letter correspondence;
c. Information contained in your decision with consent if you decide to apply for our services or products; and
d. Reviews or opinions towards our services and products.
1.2 Data that we collect automatically.
– geographic location
– IP address
– domain name
– object requested
– other information contains in the Cookies.
In essence, Cookies are stored on your devices and transmitted to our app. Therefore, if you wish to deactivate the Cookies, you can do it through Cookies cleaning on your devices which you have the full control and rights over the Cookies.
Further, if you apply for a financial product provided by our Affiliates or Partners that are legally recognized under the Applicable Law, through our app, subsequently, we will collect the following data for the verification purpose:
– during the submission of required information, we will collect your personal identification information, voiceprint through your device, camera sensor data and the photo or documents we request you to capture via the device; and
– after the submission of required information, after you authorized by clicking “Allow” with respect to the pop up notification with message “Permission to Allow Access of List of Installed Apps” that appear in your device, we will collect your data with regard to the installed apps list in your device for every time you open our app (“Data for Financial Assessment”).
Data for Financial Assessment will only be collected through our app provided you have given your consent through a pop up notification as mentioned above and the method of collecting such data shall be conducted as permitted under the Applicable Law.
As permitted under the Applicable Law, you reserve the right to have your personal data to be deleted in our database by making a formal request to our contact as referring to section 4 below. However, as a consequence, you shall no longer able to benefit from our app.
2. How we use your data
As a lawful Marketplace Company Street Corner Ecommerce Sdn Bhd has an interest in providing the best of its services and improving the efficiency of its app. Therefore, we will use and process your personal data to:
– comply with the Applicable Law;
– facilitate you to obtain a financial product through our Affiliates or Partners as well as credit reporting agencies that is lawfully recognized under the Applicable Law (“Financial Product”), which they may perform an analysis to understand your financial needs and requirement, in order to provide you with the suitable product in accordance your needs;
– help us to create content relevant to our visitors;
– make improvements on our services and products and to ensure that the content is presented efficiently for you;
Should you decide to procure Financial Product through our app, subsequently, we will use the data to initiate and maintain correspondence with you via electronic mail (e-mail), SMS (short message service), registered mail, phone calls and other proper measures as permitted under the Applicable Law.
Except for the above, we may also use your personal data to protect and prevent fraud, claims, and other liabilities to comply with the Applicable Law when it’s necessary. In this situation, we shall be granted a right to freeze, deactivate, or to take any appropriate measures towards your account with respect to the Applicable Law.
3. Whom we may share your personal data with
To protect your privacy, we will not sell, rent, lease or disclose your information to any third parties without your consent. However, under the framework of providing you with a better product and our operational needs, we may share your personal data with the following third parties:
b. Third party services provider who has been appointed by us including credit reporting agencies to act on behalf of us to perform services and to ensure our functions and services under the Applicable Law. For the avoidance of doubt, they will not be authorized by us to use such data for any other purposes;
c. IT system management provider that utilized by us, who act on behalf of us to manage the IT system which may contain personal data;
d. The payment system provider that appointed by us that shall nevertheless performed under the Applicable Law;
e. To our advisors and insurers should there be any claims;
f. If we are required to disclose the data by related government agencies including credit reporting agencies under the Applicable Law, stock exchange agency or representative, or to respond to a request from law enforcement authorities under the Applicable Law; and
4. How to contact us
Street Corner Ecommerce Sdn Bhd
+603 2260 3660