Recent Update: 08/08/2021
1. How we collect your data
1.1 Personal data that you submit to us voluntarily.
We will collect, store, and process the information that you voluntarily provide to us during registration and utilizing our application in connection with the following:
a. Filling in the registration information including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, occupation, financial record, installed applications, financial detail and history, and any personal data contained within the correspondence between you and us through email, telephone or physical letter correspondence, as well as other information we may require from time to time;
b. Biometric data (through voice file, facial or other bodily feature) provided at the time you upload the biometric data on Akulaku;
c. The data you provided while performing transaction and/or using Akulaku Credit Program available in Akulaku Application; and
d. The data you provided through any platform, application or any other third party, based on your consent on such related platform or application as long as permitted by the Applicable Laws;
e. Any information contained in the correspondence between you and us through email or physical correspondence;
f. The information you provided at the time you submit feedback or complaint to Akulaku;
g. The information contained in your decision through your approval if you decide to apply for our services or product;
h. Your review or opinion on our service or product; and
i. All data and/or information you provided to us voluntarily from time to time.
If the user objects and wishes not to share the above personal information/ data, user may opt out or choose not to give consent to share such personal information/data. User may, at any time, contact Akulaku call center if they wish to change their consent as to the use of their personal data.
1.2 Personal data that we collect automatically.
– geographic location
– IP address
– domain name
– contact list
– list of applications that have been installed along with the usage frequency of these applications
– operating system and platform
– object requested
– mobile device type/ characteristic
– other information contains in the Cookies.
The Cookies stored in your device will be transmitted automatically to our website or application. Therefore, if you wish to deactivate the Cookies, you can do so through Cookies clearing in your devices which you have the full control and rights over or you can delete the Akulaku Application
By downloading or using the Akulaku Application, you hereby provide consent to Akulaku to access the abovementioned information, without the necessity of obtaining any separate consent from you.
Aside from the abovementioned, we can also collect other information pertaining to you, your device or your usage of our website or application with your consent (if required by the Applicable Laws).
2. How we use your data
As a lawful trading platform application company which facilitates online sale and purchase activity that is compliant to the Applicable Laws, Akulaku has an interest in providing the best of its services and improving the efficiency of its application. Hence, we will use and process your personal data including but not limited for the following purposes:
– Data verification and/or identification as the fulfilment of Akulaku’s risk management requirement;
– Transaction purpose including but not limited to purchase, payment, product shipment or provision of financial service and/or other financial-related products
– comply with the Applicable Laws, guidelines and regulations that govern services in the respected country;
– facilitate you to obtain a financial product through our Affiliates or Partners (as defined below) that is lawfully operated under the Applicable Law, which they may perform an analysis to understand your financial needs and requirement, in order to provide you with the suitable product in accordance your needs;
– verification of your data through third party service including but not limited to the verification through the system provided by the Directorate General of Citizenship and Civil Record through our Affiliate’s or Partner’s system, in relation to the financial product you applied for;
– as our data reference in creating relevant promotion content and marketing material;
– make improvements on our services and products and to ensure that the content is presented efficiently for you;
– render statistic data and research for the purpose of internal report and as required by Applicable Laws and/or archive requirement;
– software update and/or other updates as well as other support which may be needed from time to time to ensure the continuity of Akulaku Application’s usage;
– store, operate, create backup (for post-disaster recovery or other purpose) of user’s personal data, both inside our outside of user’s jurisdiction; and
– any other actions for the purpose of providing service, marketing, advertising, operation, business development and due diligence as long as permitted by the Applicable Laws.
Should you decide to procure our Affiliate’s or Partner’s financial product through our application, subsequently, we will use the data to initiate and maintain correspondence with you via electronic mail (e-mail), SMS (short message service), registered mail, phone calls and other proper measures as permitted under the Applicable Law.
Aside from the abovementioned, we may also use your personal data to protect and prevent fraud, claims, and other liabilities to comply with the Applicable Law when necessary. In this situation, we shall be granted the right to freeze, deactivate, or to take any appropriate measures towards your account with respect to the Applicable Law.
3. Who we may share your personal data with
To protect your privacy, we will not sell, rent, lease or disclose your information to any third parties without your consent. However, under the framework of facilitating you with a better service and product and for our operational needs, we may share your personal data with the following third parties:
c. Third Party Services Provider who have been appointed by us to act on our behalf to perform services and to ensure our functions and services run properly and efficiently. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not authorize such third party services provider to use such data for any other purposes;
d. IT system management provider that utilized by us, who act on behalf of us to manage the IT system which may contain personal data;
e. The payment system provider that appointed by us that shall nevertheless performed under the Applicable Law;
f. Our advisors and insurers should there be any claims;
g. Government institution, stock exchange agency or representative, or to respond to a request from law enforcement authorities under the Applicable Laws; and
i. Other third parties for the purpose of data and information utilization as mentioned above on section 2.
4. Your data security
In maintaining the security of your data, we use the electronic system equipped with a sufficient security level, as required by the provisions of applicable law, and we will update the security level from time to time. However, please note that although we always take the best efforts to protect your personal data, there is no website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection that is completely secure.
5. Third party websites
6. Your consent
7. How to contact us
PT Akulaku Silvrr Indonesia
Call Center: 1500920
Streetcorner Lending Corp
+63(02) 5304 9120 to 29